Learn How You Can Build Income Streams Online

Get trained by the best marketers with a system that shows you step-by-step how to start making money online:
Find out more about Second Income Coach

Friday, December 29, 2006

3StepSecret Advertising Co-op - My Results

I ordered 30 leads/members from the 3StepSecret advertising co-op and they have been fulfilled. At first, the advertising co-op was for leads (when the 3StepSecret site had a lead capture page). But then it changed to members when they removed the lead capture page. I don't know where the leads came from, but I know I've gotten members from India (4), Nigeria, Canada (9), Pakistan, and Libya . So far, one of the 3StepSecret advertising co-op members has recruited one or more members. Keep in mind these are only my results from the co-op. Your results may be totally different.

No comments: