Learn How You Can Build Income Streams Online

Get trained by the best marketers with a system that shows you step-by-step how to start making money online:
Find out more about Second Income Coach

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Most of my PIF4P members come from...

I want to help you be successful in PayItForward4Profits and rock the leaderboards! To help you do that, I'll share what has brought me the most PIF4P members so far. By far, most of my PIF4P members have come from Google Adwords. I've done some other things from the Success Guide, like Traffic Swarm (upgraded), Direct Matches (upgraded), and a bit of other things. These include ezine/list builder advertising, forum posting, blogging, and article writing. However, I would say that at least 80% of my members came from Google Adwords.

Does Google Adwords work?

You may be thinking, "Does Google Adwords work?" Just take a look at it in action: go to Google and type in something like "work at home" or "business opportunity". Take a look at the number of ads you see along the top and right-hand side of the page. These ads are the result of advertisers placing ads for these specific keywords like "work at home" and "business opportunity".

Also, there is a high chance that you signed up for PIF4P (or 3StepSecret) through Google Adwords. If it worked for you, don't you think it would work for others?

Learning and Resources for Google Adwords

I started with Google Adwords by getting Perry Marshall's Google Adwords guide. He is known for being an expert at Google Adwords. If you're going to learn, learn from the best!

A keyword tool I like to use is the Overture Keyword Selector. Just type in a keyword or key phrase and it will give suggested similar search terms with their number of searches for a particular month in Overture (Yahoo's search engine).

Make sure you read over Day 6 of the Success Guide in step 3. Day 6 covers Google Adwords and shows you how to get started. When you get to the bottom of the page, there is a Google Adwords Video Training with Joel Broughton. It's an excellent introduction and will show you how to setup your campaigns and ad groups so that you can maximize your results.

My Google Adwords experience

I have different campaigns targeting people for both my PayItForward4Profits and 3StepSecret sites. My average cost per click for my campaigns ranges from $0.16 to $0.45. Keep in mind those are averages, so the actual cost per click can be lower or higher. I like to keep my cost per click below $0.80.

I have received about 200 members so far from my Google Adwords advertising campaigns. The average cost per member for me is about $5. According to Paul Birdsall and Joel Broughton, a PIF4P member is worth anywhere from $4 - $15 over the long term. So $5 seems pretty good to me. And that's the price you pay for PIF4P member if you participate in the PIF4P advertising co-op. Keep in mind that the average you pay for a member using Google Adwords could be higher or lower.

For my Google Adwords campaigns, I actually promote http://incomewave.ws/profits.htm and http://incomewave.ws/3stepsecret.htm . These are copies of http://derickyung.payitforward4profits.com and http://derickyung.3stepsecret.com . The reason I use my incomewave.ws domain is that Google Adwords only wants one affiliate of a website showing for each keyword. If I used my http://derickyung.payitforward4profits.com site directly, I would have a harder time getting my ad to show up.

Google Adwords Alone Can Bring You Massive Profits

That's right - Google Adwords by itself can make you massive profits. If you simply want to make money online, you can use Google Adwords. If you want to start duplicating the methods I use, you must take a look at the success guide and specifically Day 6, which covers Google Adwords. Remember, Google Adwords is a proven advertising method where you only pay for clicks! Plus you can control your daily budget, so you never spend more than you want to each day or week or month! You won't have a successful Google Adwords campaign instantly, but you can improve each and every day. That way, over time, you'll build up more and more targeted traffic. The key is to get started and TAKE ACTION NOW. Login to your back office of PayItForward4Profits and go through Day 6 of the success guide under step 3.


No comments: