Learn How You Can Build Income Streams Online

Get trained by the best marketers with a system that shows you step-by-step how to start making money online:
Find out more about Second Income Coach

Thursday, January 11, 2007

When Did You Start In PayItForward4Profits?

This is a pretty common question I am asked from PayItForward4Profits members. I started in the beginning of September 2006. I saw PayItForward4Profits being advertised over and over in Traffic Swarm but didn't signup from there. I actually signed up by browsing through the GDI forum and looking for tips on marketing GDI. I don't remember exactly when I joined GDI but it was before April 2006. I had a couple members in GDI and was looking for a way to at least get in profit. I used different marketing methods like blasting to Yahoo groups, for example. That wasn't too effective. After getting in PayItForward4Profits and promoting it, my GDI downline finally started to grow.

No comments: